Goodbye 2022 and hello 2023! Another year has flown by.
It's had been another challenging year with a lot of change. Here are our top hellos and goodbyes from 2022.
1. Goodbye -The Curly Bar. We moved our head office from the salon to a work from home environment to cut back on overhead costs and to enable the salon to expand and grow.
2. Goodbye - to Rosemary our part-time social media superstar. We were sad to see her go but happy for her to have found a full time role to develop her skillset and career futher.
3. Hello - Lusid Curl Defining Creme Gel in a 250ml bottle, easy pour and great for those whom find they go through a tin quite quickly.
4. Hello - Lusid Curl Defining Creme Gel minis, our 100ml bottle are great for traveling and on the go.
5. Hello - Lusid Detangling Leave In Conditioner and welcome to our range of styling products in tin format
6. Goodbye - to our founder, Tash. We miss you and wish you all the best for 2023.
7. Hello - Kristzi who has been an absolute gem behind the scenes to help out with inventory management and content creation for Lusid.
8. Hello - New Tin Formula Lusid Curl Defining Creme Gel, now thicker with more flaxseed for an improved hold.
9. Hello - Lusid Travel stick sets, compact in size to make, perfect for use out of the home
10. Last but not least we said goodbye to Lusid Beauty and hello to Lusid Hair.
Reflecting on the year that has been, is has been a fairly difficult one navigating through changes to ensure we can continue to provide our plastic free hair care products for all hair structures. Plastic Free has it's challenges but if we can contribute to consuming less plastic then that is making a difference to the sustainability of the world. All plastic that ever exists continues to exists. It is difficult to change what is convenient and cheap and to take responsibility for what will be a problem for the next generation to deal with.
This year we are excited for what this year may bring. One of my goals is to share relevant hair educational content that it valuable to you. We would love your feedback to understand what you want to know. If you have a hair care questions you would like answered please do let us know how we can help. Even if you think it is silly we would love to hear what you think. It will just take 20 seconds of your time to fill out the form here. We will do our best to share the answer with you when it is ready in 2023 on our You Tube Channel.
This month we launch Lusid Vouch. If you are keen to share the Lusid Love we will give you a voucher for $5 off* your next Lusid purchase. All you need is your mobile phone (camera) and approximate 5 minutes of your time to answer 4 simple questions about Lusid. To thank you for your video submission we would like to gift you a $5 off your next Lusid purchase over $50*. (*See website for T&C's).
Next month we take Lusid's Hair Flick February to the next level. Last year we supported Rainbow Youth, but this year we are excited to be sponsoring an event in Auckland to support Auckland Pride. At Lusid we believe in inclusivity and provide gender neutral products for all hair structures. We hope you will join us for Hair Flicks & Tricks for Pride and share a hair flick of confidence with us.
Wishing you all the happiest of new years. I hope you have had time to have a break, spend time with loved ones, and love the hair you have with Lusid, naturally! If you have anything you would like to share, please do get in touch and flick us an email email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
Xx Jen & the team at Lusid Hair