How to Lusid
How to select the right Lusid product for your hair structure?
Selecting the right products for your hair type will make a huge difference to your hair. An individual with dry hair will require different nutrients if your hair is thick and curly versus fine and straight.
Take our Lusid Quiz to find our which Lusid products are best for you.
How to use a Lusid Shampoo Bar
1. Wet your shampoo bar and apply to the roots of your wet hair to clean your scalp.
2. Use your fingers to work product into your hair to create a lather and rinse out.
3, Repeat as the first application will remove debris and the second shampoo (double shampoo) will enable to bars nutrients to get to work.\
How to condition or cowash with a Lusid Conditioner Bar
Can be used after a Lusid Shampoo bar or to co-wash as frequently as desired.
1.Wet your Lusid conditioner bar and apply to mid-lengths and hair ends.
2.Use your fingers to work the product through your hair and rinse out.
If your hair is dry you can restore your hair to softness by just washing with conditioner only.
How to convert your Lusid conditioner bar to a liquid conditioner
Slice off a small amount of your conditioner bar. Add hot water. Melt and mix until completely dissolved. You can either use boiling water from a jug or melt in the microwave. Just be careful not to overcook the conditioner as it can burn. Note that the conditioner will thicken upon cooling. Allow to cool before use. Use the liquid conditioner up within the week. Store in a cool place away from moisture.
How to store your Lusid bars
For longevity of your Lusid bars we recommend drying them out completely (away from moisture) between use.
A soap dish or storage container can be used for storing bars at home. You can dry these out on your window sill between use or somewhere away from moisture.
How to use Lusid Detangling Leave-In Conditioner
Apply leave-in conditioner to wet hair after washing and conditioning. Comb product through hair and scrunch in an upwards direction, focusing on mid-lengths and ends of hair. No rinsing required.
If you have fine hair, only a use a pea size amount of product and if you have medium to thick hair you can use a bit more generous with application to the approximate size of a New Zealand fifty cent coin to start. For longer hair you may need to add more product as desired to work through your hair evenly.
How to use a Lusid Curl Defining Creme Gel
Apply a pea sized amount for finer curls and a 50c coin size amount to thicker curls. Plop the head forward for root lift if desired. Apply to wet hair section by section scrunching upwards to distribute evenly throughout hair. Add more product as desired but best to have not enough rather than too much. Use a microfiber towel to soak up excess water. Diffuse dry for best results however you can airdry too, but do refrain from touching curls in drying phase to avoid frizz. When completely dry scrunch out the cast.
How to use a Lusid Smoothing Serum
This product is suitable for all hairstyles and is super easy to use.
Apply to 1-2 drops to damp hair by applying to hair ends and scrunching in an upwards direction.
How to apply the Lusid Smoothing Serum
All you need to do is add a drop or two to your hair ends for instant hair happiness.
How to use the Lusid Smoothing Serum for Curl Refresh
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to refresh your curls using Lusid Smoothing Serum and a water spray bottle.
- Fill a water bottle with water until it reaches the desired level.
- Remove the squeezy cap and take out the dropper. Attach the squeezy cap to the dropper.
- Gently squeeze the dropper and extract the desired amount. Since it's difficult to suction up a whole mill, try squeezing and adding half a mill at a time.
- Add the extracted smoothing serum to the water in the bottle. Be cautious not to spill any of the serum.
- Put the squeezy cap back on the dropper and ensure it is tightly closed. This prevents any accidental spills or leakage.
- Shake the water bottle with the smoothing serum to mix the oil and water. You may notice the serum forming little flaky bits in the water.
- Use the spray bottle to apply the mixture to your hair. Focus on areas that need a refresh or have frizz. The serum will revive and hydrate your curls while reducing frizz over time.
- After spraying, scrunch your hair to distribute the smoothing serum and water mixture evenly. Pay extra attention to the front of your hair if it appears frizzy.
- Look in the mirror to evaluate the results of the curl refresh. If you feel that some areas lack product, you can add more serum and water mixture or adjust the application as needed.
How to apply Lusid's Deep Conditioning Mask
After washing your hair, apply Lusid Deep Conditioning Mask generously to your mid length and hair ends, whilst your hair is damp. You can leave the mask in for a quick 10 to 20 minutes, or if your hair is extremely dry and damaged you can leave it in overnight. Just make sure to rinse out completely so no residue weighs down your strands. You can air dry or diffuse on a low heat as per your preference. If you struggle with dry damaged or bleached hair, say goodbye to bad hair days with Lusid's Deep Conditioning Mask.
How to use the Lusid Shampoo Cream
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to use the Lusid Shampoo Cream on your hair.
- Scoop out the ideal amount of shampoo cream using your fingertips.
- Create a rich lather with wet hands to cleanse and revitalise your hair.
- Apply the shampoo cream to your wet hair, ensuring it reaches your scalp.
- Massage the cream into your scalp to stimulate circulation and allow nutrients to work.
- Double shampoo by creating a fresh lather and focusing on the scalp for optimal absorption.
- Thoroughly rinse out the shampoo cream to remove residue.
How to use the Lusid Conditioner Cream
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to use the Lusid Conditioner Cream on your hair.
- Scoop out the Conditioner Cream from the tin.
- Apply generously to wet mid-lengths and ends.
- Allow the conditioner cream to sit to soak in the nutrients.
- Rinse conditioner cream out thoroughly.
For more tutorials subscribe to our You Tube Channel @lusidhair